Wednesday, January 31, 2024

I Think I'm Winning

 No real blog today.  The racking cough was horrible until I finally took a couple aspirin and went back to bed.  I got up at 7:30. That's a first in 30 years!!  Too bad it didn't help.

Poor Cooper is going into ball withdrawal since no one is playing with him.

I think I might be on the verge of winning this battle, but never speak too soon.  The Z pak I picked up in Mexico is working.  At least I don't feel like I'm going to die on this day, so that's a good sign.


Thank you everyone for the thoughts and advice.  Truly, as soon as I feel better, I'm heading off to Walmart to buy everything I can get my hands on.  My rig is going to be a rolling ambulance of medical supplies and chicken soup.  

This is an ugly one.  


13 comments:

  1. Thank Heaven you had a z pack to get you started on feeling better. It is hard when you are traveling by yourself and you get sick and can't get what you need at the store.
    Hope you feel better each day Nancy. Your readers are thinking of you.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sue. Yeah it's not fun, but lots of friends are checking on me.

      Delete
  2. Mr. Ed asks 730 is that a.m. or p.m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure glad you had a Z pack! Rest if you can.
    Wish I was closer I'd bring you some homemade chicken soup.
    Frances:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so nice Frances ... thank you for the thoughts.

      Delete
  4. Never fun when you are sick...well, it use to be when one was around 10 years old and could stay home alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you are on the mend!! Best news of the day. 😘

    ReplyDelete