Monday, March 21, 2022

I Know Not Where I'll Be!

First thing this morning, I get an email about burial insurance.  I wonder if that was for my truck or me??

I also asked the extended warranty guy if I bought it right this second, if it would cover my complete engine replacement on the truck.  He said no, or at least I think that's the words that came out of his mouth!!

It was weird yesterday.  Cooper and I took a nice long walk, after which I worked on the puzzle with Patsy until it was complete.  She came over after lunch and I showed her how to feed Jonathan.  The most important part is watch your fingers.  Sometimes he doesn't care, but sometimes he comes at you like a battering ram!!  

And then it began to rain.  Weird actually since the sun seemed to be shining over their rig.  It didn't last long however ... just enough to make everything dusty turn filthy dirty.

I was invited over to Roland and Lori's for happy hour along with Patsy and Bill.  I always learn so much from other RV'ers.  Here's a picture of little Schatzi.  I took a piece of her dog food and tossed it on the floor.  She picks it up and throws it in the air a few times before carrying it over to her bed.  Dinner is consumed in this position.  She gets another piece and repeats the performance.  What a 6 pound cutie!!

The afternoon was spent deciding what to take with me to Havasu.  Anything I carry will be carried all day, so taking as little as possible is the key.

I'm off to Havasu early this morning, so no long blog.  That's probably not a bad thing.  I may or may not post tomorrow, depending on whether I'm sleeping on a chair in their lobby, a hotel room (if I can find one since it's Spring Break) or back at home.  I guess time will tell because I know not where I'll be.   In the meantime, here's Kitty Kitty for your viewing pleasure!!  Wish me luck!!


 

12 comments:

  1. Good luck today! Hoping it's a quick fix and you don't have to stay the night unless you want to! :) I love that area! Nice you went to Lori and Roland's for happy hour. Hoping their problems are solved soon too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel so bad for Lori and Roland, but they are taking it in stride!!! Amazing couple.

      Delete
  2. Fingers crossed today goes well with minimal expense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heading to the unknown sounds like a bit of an adventure. Hope it will be a quick fix and not so much of a burden to the wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Johnny will be fine and we can be there at a moments notice (well, asap) if you need us.
    Cute pix of Schatzi and thanks for your help on the puzzle. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck. I'm betting it will be fixed and you'll be back in Quartzsite this evening. And at a reasonable price too.

    ReplyDelete