THAT is the question of the day.
It's been a rather nice week, with the summer sun taking a break here and there. I've cut back on the AC since getting a notice that my bill will double this month. Always good news, right? I refuse to let it bother me any more ... mostly.
With Bingo behind me, I'm looking forward to one more meeting before escaping the valley, or at least that WAS the plan. I even have the rig partially loaded. Then I made the mistake of checking the weather along my route. 116 in the desert shade.
SO ... I have three choices. I can leave tomorrow and end up in the sweat box known as Quartzsite for the night where I won't sleep a wink due to the heat, OR I can leave tomorrow in my truck and stay in cooler air conditioned hotels (this one is leading at the moment) ...... and the last OR ..... I can wait until Wednesday of next week when it will cool off a tad. So what say ye my RV friends? Trailer or not to trailer? What would YOU do?
In the meantime, Cooper and I have been taking morning walks in the cool air. On occasion, we have found neighbor Halo cruising his territory which is actually my side yard.
Cooper is already chomping at the bit to go out for a morning smell-fest, so we are off before the gardeners show up. Hopefully I will make some sort of decision by tonight whether to trailer or not to trailer.