Back in the days of the dinosaurs on the ranch, we didn't have TNT. We DID have dynamite however, that was used to dispose of large animals that died when we were up in the mountains. I've no idea why they thought blowing them up was a good thing, but blow them up we did. Maybe it spread the smell out over a larger area. Well of course it did, but I'm not sure how that helped.
As a kid, we didn't have the money for fireworks, and once you heard the blast of dynamite, you didn't WANT to hear any more bangs. We did have sparklers a couple of times, which always resulted in someone getting burned ... of course that was me.
Anyway, out of the blue, I was introduced to TNT yesterday. When you do a lot of volunteering for the Elks, you tend to not answer your phone, especially on holidays. I was pretty bored ... and completely forgot my cardinal rule.
It seems the Elks Fireworks Booth needed help. This was my first ever foray into TNT. You've seen them everywhere for the last 30 days. Fireworks booths set up all over town.