Friday, June 7, 2019

It Was A Great Day At The Fair

My computer isn’t working. Typed this on my phone.

Arrived 5:00. Got everything ready for no customers. It’s high school graduation day.

Got in an argument over sausage sitting on the table for 3 hours. She who shall remain nameless said I just didn’t understand food safety. It was fine since it was only there for 15 minutes. When she finally looked to see what it was (not what she thought it was) she said “oh”.  It sat for another 1-1/2 hours.

The next crew that came in at 5:00 pm had no idea what to do and wouldn’t do anything we told them.  It was a madhouse!!!  lol

I left after 14 hours.

I like working with the Sheriff so I’m back here at 4:15 am. A gluten for punishment!!!  My puppies think I moved away!!!


8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good day to get walked on, literally and figuratively. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't take long. Now I just laugh at her! LOL

      Delete
  2. It's hard to get good help these days.
    Make certain you take Nancy Time.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting volunteers to do things the right way is pretty hard , they all have their own ideas. Good luck with your computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A call to the Health Department would straighten them right up....a surprise visit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are right there! And yes, I did think of that, but it would only hurt those of us who are working hard.

      Delete