Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Day FOUR and it's CHRISTMAS EVE!!!

Sorry friends, still sick ..... I've literally spent four days on the couch without the expected results.  In a fit of craziness from the head pain yesterday, I took a vicodin.  Not exactly your normal cold remedy, but it stopped the headache from sinus pressure.  I tried Baklava as a remedy, but that didn't work so well.  To make it worse, I couldn't even TASTE it.  I did get outside long enough to pour some bleach into a hose and fill my water tank.  In between emptying and refilling, I was back on the couch.

One more vicodn  gt  me  thr  th  nght,  bt  nw  th  voic  is  gne.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Yep, been there and done that a few weeks ago. Was out of it for 6+ days, and even the next week I was very tired at times. Hope you will be over it very soon.

    ReplyDelete