Wednesday, August 28, 2024

BUMMER!!!

Lucky for me, I survived another day from the wasp sting AND Bingo!  How lucky can I be!  However .... BUMMER!!  I didn't get any pictures of the rock.  I just had too much going on yesterday.

Add to that the wait for nothing ... Amazon was supposed to bring a package that did not arrive until 5:30 when I was gone ... and Bingo kept me up so very late on this night!!  With only 3 hours of sleep, I'm off to the eye doctor for an appointment where they will check to see if my eyes still burn like crazy when they put those drops in!  Boy do I hate that!  

Note to self:  Do not EVER made ANY appointments at 8:00 the morning after Bingo.  

I'm a hot exhausted mess!! 


Thus ..... I will see you tomorrow morning when I have acquired a little more shuteye to relay the mad stories of the Magic Kingdom.

Have a GREAT day as we wind down the entire month of August that I'm sure only lasted three days.


10 comments:

  1. Hope you get some rest in after your appointment. Loved all the pictures of Coop yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all goes well at the eye Dr.
    Get some rest after your appointment.
    Enjoy your Wednesday!
    Frances:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get some sleep. I won't send any texts today

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is 7am here and I am falling asleep at the computer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on, you're exaggerating about the length of August. It was 5 days, I'm sure.
    Get some shut eye tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't that crazy? Time has never gone by this fast for me.

      Delete