Thursday, December 21, 2023

It Was a LONG Day!

 No blog this morning ... I'm completely beat from cooking dinner for the seniors, followed up by a long night.  I'm off very early this morning to get my truck repaired, so I have to get going.  I'll be parked at the Elks Lodge for the next 6 or 7 hours.  

Yes they will give me a ride home, but the driver is the ex husband of one of my best friends.  I'm definitely NOT going there!!  

AND I have company coming, along with another Elks Meeting tonight.  So I'm just leaving this gorgeous sunrise right here.  See you tomorrow!!



19 comments:

  1. You are just way too busy!! Look forward to tomorrow's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy girl!
    Have a good day!
    Frances:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Isn't it something? Don't get those very often here.

      Delete
  4. Hope you had a great day. Dolly and I spent an hour taking presents to the kids and that was our day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT sunrise!!! You're too busy......I'll rest for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you are on the right track for your truck. Torsion bars can do some leveling.
    Bobseyes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would take with a grain of salt the comments here from several folks that new trucks are not as good as old ones. I doubt any of them have ANY experience with a new truck, they are just passing on gossip that they have heard. I have had a little experience, not owning one, but driving several quite a bit, and I can say, I would not trade a any new truck for the old fat man's with 148,000 miles on it. Trucks are better than they have ever been. How many new trucks do you see broken down on the highway or in the junk yard being scrapped, like you do older vehicles. Vehicles get to a point where you are always having to repair them, and worrying if they will get you where you are going on a trip. Life is short. Enjoy a new truck in your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very good point. It's the same engine and trani as what I have, so I'm thinking it must be just as good.

      Delete
  8. Weird, thought i responded to this post. Sorry! On to the next one.

    ReplyDelete