Thursday, October 23, 2014

Absolutely NOTHING Happened Yesterday!!

I suppose that's a good thing because I DON'T need any more excitement like Monday, but really ... I miss traveling and seeing new places already!!  (Sigh!!)

I made a few more trips to the rig, but really think that's coming to an end.  Gee ... I didn't buy as much stuff as I thought!!  I had lunch with my Property Management girlfriend who was picking up my mail for the last six months.  This big box and all the small boxes were stuffed to the brim.  This is the trash that's left over.  About 90% was junk mail!!  I know there are mail services, but does anyone live at HOME and have a mail service??  I'd like to set something up, but have no idea which way to go.  How often do you have your mail sent to you??

I'd love to haul all of this out to my trash can, but my Gardeners, in an effort to save a few pennies, dumped green grass in the wrong bin.  I'd empty it so I could put my five bags of accumulated trash, along with what you see here, in the CORRECT bin, but it's WAY too heavy for me.  I'm hoping they show up in the next day or so, or my trash will be clear out to the front yard!!
That's it ... that's all I have done!!  A little laundry of course, and I watched the Giants lose last night. Hmmm ... this could get pretty boring!!

I'll take the rig to my local Elks RV Park for a final dump and sanitize the water tank when I return.  Then it will be time to set up appointments for maintenance.  It won't be too long before I'm on the road again and things need to be greased, oiled, filled up and adjusted!!  In the meantime, I'll try to work on my photography a little bit ... and those four quilt kits I purchased!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment