Saturday, August 7, 2021

A Day Of Laughter

 Yes ..... yes I did.  I spent most of the day inside playing with photography.  Of course there were the usual few problems to take care of first.

I not only ordered chew sticks for Cooper (because I can't seem to find them locally), but I ordered some stuff for the Chance household.  Wasn't I surprised when I got a message saying part of the order had been delivered.  

I checked my porch ..... nope ..... so I looked online to see it parked outside my door in California.  Nooooooo ... I changed the shipping address ... really!!  That meant a call to Amazon, even though they are rather hard to get ahold of.  Ten minutes later when I really couldn't figure out what the guy was saying, I asked for a supervisor.  This was no laughing matter!!

Luckily the second two items were being shipped via an Amazon delivery person, so those could be returned and I would get credit.  Cooper was out of luck however.  Two more phone calls and I got in touch with a neighbor who happily agreed to go get the box for me.  I'm lucky to have one REALLY good neighbor.   I placed another order for everything making TRIPLE sure the address was correct.  Cooper is sulking in the living room at the moment.

Next up I downloaded these two images.  I just cannot get over the clouds in Arizona.  Honestly, I did very little correction to these pictures.  Occasionally I am in the right place at the right tine.  This is actually a crazy sunset that happened right before it rained.  


I wish I was so lucky when it came to capturing images of the creatures around here.


The afternoon went by quickly.  It was too hot outside to do much, so Cooper and I watched America's Funniest Videos ... Animals.  I laughed out loud over and over again.  Even Cooper got in on the action.  When the dogs starting barking, he watched intently.  This is a first for him.  Usually he could care less.


He got a little weird when Mom started whimpering and up into my face he came.  He was so attentive, I felt bad, so I had to get on the floor and play the ball game.  Sometimes it's good to roll around on the floor and laugh!!  It made me completely forget Amazon!!


Friday night date night was with almost the entire Chance family at Mulligans Bar and Grill.  It was all-you-can-eat fried fish night.  In no time we were stuffed to the gills with delicious fish and didn't have to wait 90 minutes to get served!!  


After taking Cooper out for a walk this morning, I'll be off on another ghost town adventure.  


8 comments:

  1. Cooper is so cute :) Love that bar and grill ! Is that tin or some other material?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember seeing tin. I was too busy watching the twelve TV's they have around the dining area.

      Delete
  2. Indy LOVES dog shows and dogs in commercials. Cracks us up when she stops what she is doing and turns to the TV just because a commercial comes on which features a dog for just 5 seconds of the 30 second commercial...how she remembers that a dog is in the commercial is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet she's fun to watch when YOU are watching the Westminster Dog Show!! Too cute!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing? They happen quite often in Arizona this time of year.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I appreciate your kind words.

      Delete