Thursday, September 21, 2023

SO MUCH PAPERWORK!!

 To keep myself from going crazy over the last two weeks of pain and torture, I've been setting up the game camera for the fox kids.  This is another interesting one.  Who knew they were so strong?  That is a really heavy brick and he moved it out of the way like it was nothing.  

It's funny the reaction when they step on something ... Cooper does the exact same thing.  I guess they are kind of related!!


The very first thing I did yesterday was get up.  I'm always pretty happy when that event happens.  I was pretty sore from Bingo night, which was to be expected.  With company coming however, I needed to pick up a little bit.  

I was able to get the sheets off the bed and throw them in the washing machine.  Sorry Cyndae ... you have to make your own bed!!  No way was I chancing another pain inducing incident.  It only takes once to learn my lesson.

I checked my computer for emails, to find more and more paperwork.  I swear, this is what my living room will look like very soon.  I don't understand some of it ... why send an addendum for me to sign guaranteeing I will have the septic system inspected, when I not only already had it done, but you and the County have a copy of the report?  

Next I got 15 pages of something from the Title Company asking for copies of my previous title insurance and the deed.  I looked in my office area, but found nothing.  The only thing I can think is that paperwork is in one of those boxes in the garage ... and I'm definitely not going there.  It was all recorded at the time, so can't they get a copy from the County?  I'm usually so good at keeping all that stuff together, but apparently this time I failed.  

Onward and upward ... I had a haircut appointment at noon.  No this isn't me, but I sure wish it was.  I'd much rather sport my old hair color than the gray it has become!!  Why didn't I just cancel?  My gal is very good and VERY busy.  I've had this appointment for two months.  I wasn't about to wait two more.

No pictures of me, but I was so surprised to find my back didn't mind being bent over backwards at all.  In fact, it felt GREAT!!  How could that be?  Maybe something moved around a little?  


Okay, here's the secret.  It was recommended by three people that I take 2 Advil, wait two hours and take 2 Tylenol, wait two hours and take 2 Advil.  Really?  What the heck, might as well try it.  It worked like a charm.  Not only did I feel great when I got back home, but I'm 98% better this morning.  Who knew?  It's not something I would do on a regular basis, but I think not having the pain helped my back relax it's strangle hold on that rib.

Since I have absolutely nothing in the fridge but peanut butter, Cyndae volunteered to hit up Applebees for our normal delicious dinner.  I didn't get sprinkles on my potatoes because I didn't get potatoes at all.  I got a side salad instead.  The salmon was delicious and the broccoli cooked perfectly.  


So it appears it takes at least two weeks for the back bones to get back to semi normal.  With hardly a twinge of being sore, I guess I'll have to start those exercises today.  No worries, I'm not going to go crazy with it and in spite of the messy house, which sadly I'm getting used to, I'm not going to do any moving stuff around until next week.  Or maybe not at all since all those boxes have become perfect tables for stacking even MORE stuff!!

In the meantime, I'm sure the Title Company will keep me busy with stacks of paperwork.  They are now requiring a copy of my Passport and a picture of me to prove who I am.  That's a new one on me!!  By the way, just because I am who I am, I'm running all this stuff by my realtor here.  I wouldn't want to sign anything I might be sorry for later.


14 comments:

  1. Most of that paperwork should technically be coming from your realtor anyways that’s usually how they make their commission
    Do you remember the part where I Said put some music on crank it up and dance like nobody’s watching makes great exercise ☑️👍💃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup ... that's a good idea, and it's more fun than rolling on the floor!!

      Delete
  2. Great news the Tylenol and Advil are working for you.
    Enjoy your company and get some laughs together.
    Slowly things are falling into place and have a good day !
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just happy my back fell back into place! I'll be organizing again soon!!

      Delete
  3. Glad your back is feeling better. I don't know about you, but haircut usually helps lift my spirit.
    Enjoy your company.
    Frances:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are certainly right there Frances. I've got a ways to go yet, but I'm feeling much better.

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of the passport requirement either but I guess it is a good idea with all the scammers out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a new one on me, but apparently people have lost all their money by answering emails they shouldn't have. You've got to watch out every second I guess.

      Delete
  5. Passport? Don't have one-never heard of that. Glad to hear your back is better! Enjoy your company!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If not, you have to provide at least two other types of identification. Apparently they have been scammed before.

      Delete
  6. Glad your back is better. Waiting for a picture of your new hair do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Doug ... maybe next week. It's the same ole same old, just shorter!

      Delete
  7. Advil and tylenol in combination are spectacular for the short term....I just wish I could do it for the long term. (Ha. Maybe I can, I'm old already! ) So glad you have been feeling some relief.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never heard of it before, so I'm very happy someone passed along the advice. It sure is working for me.

      Delete