Sunday, October 4, 2020

This Is A Shortie

 Well this will be a quick one.  I send all my pictures to my computer for posting and for some weird reason, I'm not receiving ANY mail on my computer.  What's up with that??

Yesterday was a very long day having put 8.2 miles on my feet.  The good news is the crowd is so happy to be out and about playing with their kids.  I'm exhausted, as are my six girls who did amazing work selling over 18 cases of water (the Costco huge cases) along with over 300 hot dogs and 500 snow cones.  

I'll be back at it today!!

 

6 comments:

  1. If your WiFi is still down your pictures could just be sitting in Cyber Space waiting to be retrieved.
    Sounds like a busy Weekend at the patch.
    Be Safe and Enjoy your walking.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily, it wasn't me, it was Hotmail. All 15 photos showed up this morning. LOL

      Delete
  2. Computers are great, but so frustrating sometimes! WOW! That's a lot of selling, the place must be hopping! Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been busier than a normal year. People want to get outside!!

      Delete
  3. My what a day. Must have crowds of visitors. Sounds like you're having a great time. Bet you sleep good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The crowds are huge. I have a great time with the people ... and even more fun driving!!

      Delete