Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It's Raining, It's Pouring, The Old Man Is ......

You probably know that one already.  A few sprinkles here and there yesterday didn't slow down this group one bit.  Today may be a different story.  I woke up to pouring rain this morning and discovered my cheap pillows are absolutely awesome.  If you put one over your head, you can't hear a thing!!
We are supposed to get half an inch today ... cards anyone????

My job for the day is  .........   you guessed it, make more food.  Since I stayed away from the baby food and marshmallow contests, I was volunteered to do something with the leftover 5 pounds of potatoes from yesterdays marathon peeling session.  I had planned on making potatoe salad anyway, so this saves me a few dollars.  I headed off with the potatoes to get started.  The problem I encountered immediately was that I'm single ... I cook single ... I don't have pots or pans that cook for more than one.   Maybe I'll be free of this noble mission!!!!!!  Nope .. no chance.  They found some extra pans in the kitchen.  

Short blog today .... I have to start cooking!!!  I tried to tell them I don't cook, but they weren't convinced.  Just wait til they taste my salad!!!!!

Happy Trails .......

No comments:

Post a Comment