Saturday, July 13, 2013

S L O W W W as Molasses!!

I just hate it when everyone elses WiFi works but mine!!!  My computer won't even recognize the Grandview RV WiFi, so am trying to use my Sprint ....

Anchorage to Grandview next to the Matanuska Glacier, which is spectacular!!  I had another mechanical malfunction in Camp Wally World, that I hate to admit was operator error.  We were in a hurry to leave and I didn't wait for the air to come up.  Locked me up tight.  Good experience though!!!

The trip here was uneventful and short.  The Grandview RV park is well maintained, with nice facilities, including a restaurant with pretty good food!!  My pizza was huge and yummy.  I did get a couple of nice pictures, but it's taken me almost an hour just to get this much done.  It will have to wait until we arrive at Tok, which is our next stop.  We will probably be there a couple of days waiting for the Chance mail to arrive.

Cooper got a bath last night ... poor baby doesn't think that's cool, but he sure is strutting his stuff this morning!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment