Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Dream Come True!!!

Little Braden James came into this world yesterday!!  Happy Birthday Braden!!  One of my good friend's daughter Shelbi finally had her dream come true.    Diane and I worked together for 11 years in the same office, and all that time, Shelbi's only dream was to have a family.  It has finally come true!!!
Shelbi went through lots of lumps and bumps to get here ... she even lived with me for over a year due to some unhappy circumstances.  Finally she met Nick and led him kicking and screaming into adulthood!!
You may have seen some of the wedding pictures I posted on this blog as well as the Baby Announcement.  Their way of telling me about the upcoming event was to ask me to take some pictures in the park.  When we got there, they put a pair of three inch long converse tennis shoes on the ground beside them.  What a shock!!!  Auntie Nancy is thrilled for them both.  He's beautiful and healthy and you can tell he loves his mom!!!
Happy Birthday Braden ... can't wait to watch you grow up!!!


1 comment:

  1. A beautiful post. you will have a great time being Auntie Nancy

    ReplyDelete