Friday, March 16, 2012

You Bought A What???????

I have many plausible reasons (or excuses) for what I did next.  It was hot and my brain was fried ... I didn't take my pills and my memory of waiting 5-6 months disappeared ... I have a new phone and it makes me feel rich ... and the biggest, DAN MADE ME!!!  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!  After the first trip to La Mesa RV, I felt the twinge ... the need for more room for my puppies.  I know, thats not a good reason.  The need for more safety, just park it and go to the back, instead of having to get out of my truck in strange places and truck stops.   The need for more water, more holding tank storage, just more storage.  So by now, you know what I did, we made a SECOND trip to the RV store ... AND ... I bought a 2012 Tiffin Phaeton, 36 foot long.  At least I bought the "smallest" one!!  LOL
I flew to Yuma yesterday and spent all last night transferring stuff from my old fifth wheel to the new RV.  It has four slideouts ... the kitchen
The dining table area, which includes a pull-out table with four chairs (only two here), a computer desk with pull-out printer drawer ...
One 7 foot couch that makes into a queen bed (table side) and a loveseat which also makes into a smaller bed (kitchen side).  Four TV's, yes that's FOUR!!!  One in front, one you can see above, one in the bedroom and one outside under the awning for outside parties.
Full size Kitchenaid fridge with ice maker ... we're uptown!!!!
Bathroom ... actually has an additional sink in the bedroom ... and a large shower.
The back has two slideouts ... one with the TV and drawers and one with MY queen size bed.
And finally .... a washer and dryer for when you have full hookups.  Amazing, huh?????
So here I sit in the RV at La Mesa for a couple days, pushing every button and having small things fixed before I take off.  Thankfully, Patty and Dan are arriving tomorrow morning so Dan can give me some driving lessons and accompany me back to their house.  Take some chill pills Dan ... I've never driven one of these before!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment