Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Heading Out

 It's been pretty chilly trying to get the rig loaded.  Here's the ice gathering on the patio, so there was no need for hanging out in the morning darkness.  Instead I went right to work trying to remember everything  I just might need.  You know the drill.

The humidifier is doing it's best, but getting it above 22% requires I hook a garden hose to the fill spout.  Thus Cooper's bad hair day.  I can be included in that, but I'm not showing you a picture.  I am thinking one of these days when I get real brave, I'll take a video of that blue lightning going from my finger to the light switch.


Here's a video of the kids who grace my water station more than anyone.  There are a few quail running around, but very few.  I think they have all gone to warmer temperatures.  I'm following them today.

I'll catch up with you again when I'm parked and enjoying the company of friends.


14 comments:

  1. Cooper is just too cute! Enjoy the drive and meeting up with friends! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'd all have bad hair days under those conditions.
    Looked like one of the bunnies was Camera shy.
    Travel Safe and Enjoy your visits.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Static electricity sure is a nuisance. I don't notice it in Yuma so much. Safe travels today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the pits ... mostly I think because I have carpet. That's got to go!!

      Delete
  4. Have a good time. Funny watching those eyes glowing coming up to the water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cooper is just too cute. We have a problem with static electricity too. Have a safe trip. I hope we can get together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the carpet that seems to be causing the problems. Nothing here in Yuma!

      Delete
  6. Ah Cooper!! That's quite the hairdo! I remember Clemmy having a very similar one - often!! :) Adorable and all ready to go camping!
    Those little bunnies are so cute. You'll see my quail in the Q as well as our friends. :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bed hair ... don't you love it??? Hoping to see quail soon.

      Delete
  7. Anti-static cling can be bought at Walmart works great you just sprayed on the rugs that is after you follow the directions don’t ask me what the directions say cause I don’t need it I have wooden floors try it you might like it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried the fabric softener and water in a spray bottle. It helps a lot.

      Delete