Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Mad Hatter Joins Butler

When I sit home alone too long, my brain starts working faster than my body can keep up.  Every year, Halloween is my favorite holiday to decorate for.  In fact, it's usually done at LEAST by the 15th.   Between the Pumpkin Patch and being sick, I've been falling behind.

While on the couch half asleep on Sunday, I remembered my Mad Hatter hat I purchased at Disneyland probably ten or twelve years ago.  I never had a chance to use it.  In a few short seconds I had my outfit laid out in my mind.  Hat, jacket, boots ..... I even went so far as to hit the third drawer in the bathroom where all the weird makeup resides.

Amazingly, the clown white is still in good shape.  This may work out after all!!

Or not!!  After some unacceptable side effects from the Amox-Clav meds, I made a call to the Doctor's Office for a replacement.  You know how they are ... it took some talking ... but I came home yesterday with some new meds.  It's the Z-pak I asked for in the first place.  Now feeling rather punky and puny, I'm not sure the costume will make an appearance.
I'm actually going to work at the Patch this morning for two quick seed classes.  I'm hoping to get paid in pumpkins for the porch.  Now if I can just get that outside outlet to work so the butler can talk to the kids when they walk up, I'll be WAY ahead of the game.


2 comments:

  1. I love you Mad Hatter now you should be ready for Halloween, that you are almost feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be better than I expected. I thought I might still be on the couch, in which case I'd have to be maybe the Cheshire Cat ... and not move!!

      Delete