Friday, October 20, 2017

It's Groundhog Day!!

Like a broken record going over and over again ... I'm still sick.  Every morning I wake up just as sick as the day before.  Apparently the pills aren't of the same miracle quality as the Doctor's visit.

I can't breathe through my nose, my head feels permanently plugged up and I'm waking up the dead with my coughing.  For even more fun and enjoyment, a huge thunderstorm came through keeping me up half the night.  That's not even counting the upset stomach I got from the combination of horse pills and cough medicine.

I'll be on the couch ......... again!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my that is not fun, good luck with a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It appears there is nothing speedy about this bug!!!

      Delete
  2. Not sure if this will help, but try hard candies with the coughing. I don't care for cough drops, so I use those red/white peppermint candies or whatever. If your coughing up ick, try a hot steamy shower, it will help loosen it up.... Feel better soon!
    Liz-Boise, ID

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The steamy shower helps a lot, but the results are not lasting.
      :-(

      Delete
  3. Whenever I have what you've gotten I use Buckley's Cough Syrup. Smells and Tastes like Liniment but it works. Only Available in Canada.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually Rick, I'm pretty happy it's only available in Canada! LOL Liniment doesn't sound too tasty!

      Delete