Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Well RATS!!

I'm beginning to sound like a broken record.

I'm sick.

I made it to the Pumpkin Patch, thinking there was only 12 students.
12 turned into 125.

Totally exhausted, I went home at noon.  By 5:00 I was feeling pretty good
as I never moved from the couch.

Yay!!  I'm getting better.


NOT


Although I'm not coughing so much, I'm still very tired.

Three small classes this morning and I'll be back on the couch.

Hope to have something more interesting to write about soon!!!

10 comments:

  1. The cough is clearing so that is a good sign.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I thought so ..... drat!! ... it has returned!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You are correct Betty ... I just feel bad because I signed up to do the seed classes for the entire month!!

      Delete
  3. Rest and liquids and CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (as Nancy runs back into the bathroom...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhhhh ... NO on the cookies. Yes on everything else!!

      Delete
  4. Rest and liquid good choice
    Fill the tub up as hot as you can stand it and rest in it
    At the same time bring a bottle of bourbon with you,,great liquid
    Well there's nothing worse than a hot drunk
    Well maybe grandma's old fashion hot toddy would be better
    Now if you can get one of the 2 kids to put Vicks on your chest you have it made,,,, trouble is there probably lick it off their paws first,, thinking it's a new breath mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, a hot toddy would probably be really good, except I don't have the fixins' ..... nor the Vicks!! LOL

      Delete