Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Back In Time

Yup ..... still sick.  I wish I could go back in time on the Time Travel Tractor and squish the little kid that gave me this yucky stuff.  Just kidding of course!!

I had good intentions of leaving really early yesterday and crashing on the couch, but it didn't happen.  One tractor driver didn't show up.   The roads were so bumpy, the trailers people ride in were banging so much they were getting a little scared.  So the REAL tractor driver spent the morning fixing the roads while I drove.

I tried to get a couple of quick pics of the scenery so you have an idea of what's here.  Although they look kind of small in the pictures, these are all life-size dinosaurs, 20-60 feet tall.  I think there are about 25 or so, though I've never counted.  From pterodactyls to T-Rex, they make the kids scream with delight.  Ok, maybe a couple scream from fright.  The saber-toothed tiger is one of the best!!
So I gave my seed classes four times to small groups and drove tractor, before heading home and collapsing on the couch.  With the deep chest cough coming on, I drank hot honey lemon water until my eyes were yellow and I attracted a hive of bees.  
I have another three small classes today, then I'm coming home BEFORE noon.  It would probably help if I could get to town for some groceries and cough medicine, but that's not happening.  I'm looking forward to an afternoon of sleep, glorious sleep!!






No comments:

Post a Comment