Friday, April 19, 2013

You Go Boston!!!

Being a runner, I was outraged at the events that took place at the Boston Marathon.  My heartfelt condolences to the families who have been affected by these people.  We allow them to come to our country for the freedom, education and better living conditions, and in return they devastate American families.  I'm glad to see that Boston immediately took the necessary steps to bring them to justice.  So far they have received exactly what they deserve.  I hope they were scared and panicked while being sought ... and I hope the remaining person is feeling total desperation as he contemplates the end of his life!!!

On another note ... thank you for your thoughts regarding the loss of my horse Remy.  Horses are funny creatures ... they live 20-30 years, and through their trust of you, totally get into your heart.  This lovable guy always wanted to be in my back pocket.  He was the most affectionate horse I've ever had, which is why I feel his loss to such an extent.  He will always be with me!!

Happy Trails Remy ........

No comments:

Post a Comment