Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Just HOW Do You Get Into This Thing???

When we arrived in Yuma, Dan found a mobile RV washing/waxing guy and set up the appointment for us.  The provided a wash and complete hand wax using Meguiars wax, and washed the car for no charge.  While waiting for them to arrive, I asked Dan if he knew how to access to the front of my RV, since it appeared that's where everyone air fill nozzle is.  We looked inside ... we looked outside ... we looked everywhere.  Finally Dan makes a great suggestion ... maybe I should look in my owners manual.

Luckily, I kept the whole huge bag with 25 books in the lower bay.  Ten minutes of looking through the manual, I not only found the lever to open it, but I found the air fill in the same place.  AND I found a maintenance schedule!!!  Guess that should be my reading material for the next couple of weeks.

The motorhomes done and looking sparkly clean, Patty and I then took off for an hour shopping ... not long enough to do any damage.  A quick stop at Petco, Goodwill and Walmart and we were home again.  One of the great advantages of traveling with the Last Chance Ranch, is the cook prepares all the meals.  Many of you may not know Patty by her other name ... the Casserole Queen!!   From Dan's steak to Patty's chicken rice casserole, I've had the BEST vittles this trip!!  

Today is lets-play-tourist day!  Heading out to the peanut patch and the infamous Yuma Prison!!

No comments:

Post a Comment