Monday, September 30, 2024

Nothing Like A Sick Puppy

 Very short and sweet this morning.  My bestest of the best puppy has an upset stomach this morning.  At least I have easy-to-clean hardwood floors!!

This was us yesterday out for a lovely morning walk before we met up with the two golden retrievers running loose in the neighborhood.  Sweet as pie they were, but Mr. Cooper is VERY territorial, a trait learned from Miss Jessie who hated everyone.  It was all I could do to keep him from attacking the sweet boys five times his size!


As soon as I get this mess cleaned up, I'm off to WORK!!  I can't believe I'm saying that!!  I'm going to make it a very short day!!


5 comments:

  1. Don't work to hard kiddo.
    I'm sorry Mr. Cooper isn't feeling so good.
    Frances:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness. Even Cooper got hit with this stomach thing. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hoping Cooper doesn't have separation anxiety while you're at work. It is a four letter word.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, sorry little Cooper isn't feeling well. Hope he bounces back soon. ♥

    ReplyDelete