Thursday, April 21, 2016

No Blog Today .....

I'm going to DISNEYLAND!!  Not really, but it's like Disneyland to me.  I'm going to a San Francisco Giants baseball game in my favorite big city!!  I think this is the first game in 3-4 years, so I'm very excited.

I'm NOT so excited about the two hour drive to hopefully (but maybe not) find parking in Pleasanton where we will take BART into the city.  No parking means we drive all the way in ... and back out in 5:00 traffic.  Won't THAT be fun!!

Got my Giants Mad Bum (Bumgarner) jersey on and I'm ready to go!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hope it turned out to be a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great fun as always, even with the two mile walk and the four hour drive home!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Nancy'

    Sorry about your team today, but any day at the ballpark is a great day!

    Just finished watching the Cubs CRUSH the Reds 16 - 0, with a no-hitter!

    TRIVIA: Did you know that Madison Bumgarner shares his last name with a TV / movie personality?

    That's right, James Garner's real name is also Bumgarner !

    Have a great weekend!

    Regards-
    -Robert

    PS The Pink Camouflage cake tasted great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Robert, they haven't been playing well at all. I still love going to the games though. Cubs really did a great job!! There will be no living with my Cubs Bingo friend!

      Interesting about James Garner ... maybe Mad Bum will change his name too!!

      I'm so glad the cake turned out good!! Sometimes you never know.

      Delete
  3. Thank you! I DID!! Win or lose, I enjoy going to the games.

    ReplyDelete