Friday, June 9, 2023

To The Doc We Go

 I know ... more DOG pictures.  I can't help it.  This kid has been all over the U.S. with me, from the snow covered mountains and glaciers of Alaska, all the way south to Mexico, on to Bangor Maine and back again.  He'll be fourteen this year.  We've had lots of adventures together and I really want them to continue.


He's the best companion a girl could have.  When you are a single gal, there's nothing like a good buddy to talk to and snuggle up with.  They don't even care where you go, who you go with or how much money you spend ... AND they throw a big celebration every time you return.  


We've been threw thick and thin, this kid and I, and I hope it continues for a few more years.  SO ... we are off to the Vet's office very early.  Teeth cleaning is much better than teeth falling out.  Same goes for me!!  


Tune in tomorrow when I tell you the latest BAD news for California residents.  Just when you think it can't get any worse ...... it does!


19 comments:

  1. The first picture of Cooper melted my heart. Good luck today Cooper. Doris from Pa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Doris!!!! He definitely melts mine!!

      Delete
  2. I love your post in honor of this sweet little bumpkin. 💗 he's got a few more years in him and he's keeping you young too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping he hangs around ... I love him dearly.

      Delete
  3. He sure does look adorable! Wishing you two many more years together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marlene. I think he's got a couple more years in which I will spoil him terribly!!

      Delete
  4. Positive thoughts for you both. You might want to have an "adult beverage" to get through this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cooper is looking great!
    He is well taken care of and will be around for a long time.
    Frances:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's already up there ... we are going to try and break the record for old age!

      Delete
  6. Tomorrow's blog needs to show a big smile with the whitest teeth...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. He's a sweetheart, that's for sure. Except for that bark!!

      Delete
  8. What a sweetie. Best of wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dolly brushes both our dogs' teeth everyday. Really helps. Our poor Fergie is 16 and barely holding on. We're going to be upset when she leaves us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really a good thing to do. I think of Dolly and Fergie often. How is Yuma doing?

      Delete
  10. I try to brush Gibbs' teeth but it is a challenge as he just wants to chew the rubber finger for the toothpaste. :) I do them every few weeks and should do them more often.

    ReplyDelete