Saturday, December 1, 2018

Here We Go Again!!!

It's a good thing my camera is turned off.  You would be looking at a wreck that would scare you half to death!  Yup .... SICK AGAIN!  On top of that, I'm irritated.  Irritated that Jane X came to Bingo to help out and instead gave me her cold/cough/flu.

Honestly, I did try to run away from her.  It was all the coughing without covering her mouth that got me.  Why do people DO that??  PLEASE PLEASE if you are sick, STAY HOME!!!!!

I was so happy the gargling suggestions worked like a charm.  Both peroxide and salt water did the trick in no time.  I was even able to eat dinner, such as it was.  That's when the sneezing began.  Huge raging sneezes that lifted me right up off the couch.
In no time my nose was running like a faucet and a box of kleenex was my friend.  I went to bed at 11:30 and was up at 3:00.  Everything hurts, including my ears, my teeth, my eyes ... from the neck up it's a total wasteland!

So I'm sorry to say there's really no blog today.  The pressure in my head has squeezed out all the good thoughts.  Hopefully I'll be in better shape tomorrow.  #I'mnotcountingonit  #sickasadog



14 comments:

  1. Hope you getting better soon, no fun being sick. We try to stay away from groups of people in close quarters, kinda hard to do at your bingos though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed .... except even the Bingo people stay home when they are sick ... for the most part.

      Delete
  2. Long hot shower(s) with plenty of steam
    VIcks rub
    Three layers of longjohns upper and lower a big quilt and go to bed and sweat it out
    If you have any chickens in the backyard,, chicken soup would be good
    Otherwise call for pizza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah, feel better soon, my friend. Vicks on the feet in socks helped me too with the coughing.
    Sending you a hug. That lady needed duct tape across her mouth since she had no sense to cover it when coughing. Grrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon, ditto on the vicks on your feet with socks on when you go to bed at night, it works!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone needs to post a Sign saying "If you are sick keep it to yourself, Stay Home."
    All those are good remedies that work.
    Be Safe!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what? That just might work .... the "go home if you are sick" part! Course then people would actually have to READ it, right??? lol

      Delete