Tuesday, October 23, 2012

WORLD SERIES .. Here I come!!!

It didn't take long for the next adventure to show up at my door!!!  As you know, I am a Giants Season Ticket Holder.  Since I made a BIG mistake with the dates on the Hawaii trip, I had to sell all the post-season tickets.  Even worse, Hawaii isn't into baseball AT ALL!!  I only got to see part of the first game.  I watched the stats on my phone!!  It was traumatic to say the least!!  HOWEVER ... good news ... I did get to watch the Giants win Monday's game, sending them on to the World Series for the second time since I purchased these seats in 2003.  I'm so excited I can't stand myself!!
My good buddy Peter is going with me.  The Detroit Tigers are a very good team this year ... but we have been excellent too.  Our pitchers have been kicking some butt.  Problem is, due to the rotation, our best guys won't be pitching this first game.  I usually sell the second game ... 2 seats go for $1700 ... to help pay for next years tickets.  Two games here, three in Detroit, two more here if needed ... and I hope it's needed cuz I have those tickets too!!!!

Can you tell I'm excited?????  Pictures to come ........

1 comment:

  1. The "come back kids" did it again! Enjoy the games, I'm envious.

    ReplyDelete