Sunday, October 28, 2012

GIANTS WIN AGAIN! 3-0 SHUTOUT!!

It's now three games to ZERO, just in case you hadn't heard.  One more win and the Giants are the World Series Champions ... San Francisco Heros!!!  I think I heard the San Francisco Mayor's Office say they didn't have any money, but they better dig some up.  The parade and celebration come at a high price with over 2 million people attending the celebration in 2010.  Two World Series in three years???  It's possible ... more history making!!  Bruce Bochy has done himself proud!!!

The fifth inning took 3 years off my life ... bases loaded, one out and their two big hitters up.  Vogelsong was pretty relaxed as Cabrera hit a pop fly and became the third out.  Blanco caught a huge fly ball at the wall in foul ball territory.  I can't believe he can cover ground so fast ... no one else could have caught that ball!!!

I'm sure you heard me screaming from my couch ... I was expecting the police to show up at my door!! Hoping the Baseball Gods and the Giants talent lead them to the World Championship!!!  I need a new jacket!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment