This is what HOT looks like at 5:00 in the morning. It's 70 degrees, with temps coming up in the 105 area. It hasn't been that hot in quite some time. I'm hoping the weather guessers are wrong.
I made a big mistake on this lovely warm morning. I accidentally let Kitters see me go out the front door. Very curious this kitty is. I was dropping a little cat food in an outside container just in case anyone came by.
Of COURSE they came by! This mean kitty critter chases them out of the back yard at every opportunity. That's funny because when she first came here, she let the other kitties eat first.
That tail is flipping back and forth and nasty words are coming from her mouth! She makes me laugh!!
I wasn't feeling up to running after standing at that event for almost four hours. Maybe today. Instead, I laid out in the sun for all of 20 minutes. Good grief even at 9:00 it was WAY too hot to be outside. Instead, I got out this capable little machine. I've no doubt you know exactly what it is! I'm sure I heard you SCREAM, so I followed suit!
Oh look ... there just happens to be two snickers candy bars laying on the counter. I think there are maybe 25 left over from Halloween and they are past the pull date. They've been in the fridge the entire time, so I'm sure they are okay. I'll use them in the ice cream.
While the mix chilled in the fridge, I went to stitching up this last of the generic (no embroidery) quilts. This makes ten that will be given away in November??? I've lost track of time.
This is the backing I will use. As you can tell, it was short quite a bit, so luckily I have fabric that will fill in the space. This is a pain to do, but it looks nice when the quilt is finished.
While I was thinking about it, I called the gal who does the embroidery work. I'll be catching up with her next week. Hopefully she won't take very long to do the four quilts I have left to complete.
OH NO ... what happened to the ice cream? IT'S GONE!!!
I didn't eat it all, though I think someone should challenge me to do just that! It went into two tubs and into the freezer. Two hours later it is perfect to eat ..... like soft serve. By tomorrow it will be hard as a rock. This was peanut butter by the way. One of these days I'll try a caramel one.
Yes I'm the one that cleaned out the bowl ... the perks of being the one who plugs it in. And THEN I finished off this one from my local ice cream truck with 3 wheels and Christmas music playing loudly. I can't help it. If he can pedal in 100 degree weather, I can buy his ice cream. This one sucked. Better luck next time.
That was it for the day. I'm sure I accomplished something, maybe washing the sheets, but it's just too hot to do much else.
Here's my best friend having a bad hair day like his Mom. Gosh, he was just the best puppy EVER! I miss him terribly.


The service soon light comes on because the internal maintenance counter was not reset during your last service, or a non-oil maintenance item (such as time elapsed, a brake fluid change, or a cabin filter inspection) is now due [1.4].Why the Light Stays OnUnreset Counter: The van's computer (ASSYSYSTEM) does not automatically know when an oil change happens; it must be manually reset using the steering wheel controls.Service A vs. Service B: Mercedes alternates intervals. A simple oil change is only part of the routine; other inspections or timed items (like a 2-year brake fluid change) trigger separate alerts.Incorrect Interval Tracking: Factory guidelines for modern diesel Sprinters specify regular intervals (often 20,000 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first), so a 25,000-mile gap might have exceeded the computer's programmed threshold depending on your prior service history.How to Fix ItYou can clear the reminder yourself through the cluster workshop menu by accessing the ASSYST PLUS screen, selecting Full Service, I have an A service Reminder come on my Mercedes as well just ignore it or you can reset it if you don’t like reading YouTube video will show you how to reset it
ReplyDeleteIf I reset it, it would probably die a horrible death. It's a Mercedes problem!!
DeleteHere are a couple of things:
ReplyDelete1, I think the smaller filling on the Airplane donation Oreo is due to the contract with the airline to make them smaller.
2. A car mechanic I follow says the Manufacturing companies for the cars are supporting a bill to prevent owners and private Mechanics from getting into the engines, without paying fees to the Auto Makers. Everything will be locked out. with a "Code" from the Manufacture needed to open the system.
Maybe the Oreos are cheaper??? And I have no doubt the car manufacturers are doing that so you have to go to them for costly fixes! I found out how to get into the menu, but if I deleted something, they would probably charge me to fix it! LOL
DeleteI challenge you to eat all the ice cream in 24 hours !!!!
ReplyDeleteCooper had a wild hair day !
Put your amour on tonight .
Sue
ALRIGHT!!! Ice cream it is!!!!
DeleteLove the Cooper pic.
ReplyDeleteI think I need to invest in an ice cream maker!
Frances:)
Frances .... it is so good and super easy to make. Plain ingredients too ... mostly milk and cream! I love my Cuisinart.
DeleteOh yum, that ice cream looks delicious. We were at 78 this morning at 7 AM and will be in the mid-90's by afternoon. Not as hot as your area, but hot for being in the mountains at 5200 feet.
ReplyDeleteYessiree that is hot for that altitude. It probably did that last year, I just don't remember. Stay cool!!
DeleteConsider yourself challenged!
ReplyDeleteThat cone doesn't look good to me, not a fan of those dark chocolate bits (Oreos?) but that peanut butter ice cream, yum!
You know I would probably gain ten pounds!! I'll eat it all, but maybe not in one sitting!
DeleteAwwww....I love Cooper's picture, Nancy! The ice cream looks so good! It is still hot and humid here in Montreal, and even though we got rain sadly it didn't help to cool things down.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing, dear friend.
I imagine it's much more humid than here. We are having that DRY heat, or so they say. Hoping it passes through fast and you cool off a bit.
Delete