Monday, January 20, 2014

SUNSET CITY !!

First off ... the day was spent watching football.  According to my DishNet, the network channels had a problem ... and never got it fixed.  I trotted across to the Chance rig where we watched the Broncos win and the Forty Niners lose on their Tucson channels.  It was a sad but maddening day.  How the Refs could make so many BAD calls against one team is beyond me.  Holding when there was none, when our player had the ball on the one yard line, they gave it to Seattle, "running" into the kicker instead of roughing the kicker ... I mean really.  It was the biggest joke ... even the announcers were making comments about all the bad calls against San Francisco.  Poor Snoopy kitty (and Patty) hid in the bedroom because of all the yelling in front of the TV.  Hopefully karma bites them in the butt!!!

I did take a few minutes to run outside with my camera for the best sunset I've seen so far!!  It started out slow, then went crazy.  These images are right from the camera .. I could never photoshop something THIS good!  Nature sure can be amazing!!


Running back to the rig so I didn't miss anything football, the sunset was reflected in these windows.  Looks like this fifth wheel is on fire!!
I was hoping for a wash and wax while here, but didn't make my phone call soon enough.  I doubt they will be out and about in Quartzite, but I'll give it a try there.  Tomorrow morning we head to the big city in the desert.  The only thing left on my list is someone to adjust my Automotion night shade ... it's crooked and eating up the left hand side.  LaMesa Yuma said to just get some scissors and cut the edge off.  Seriously ... that's what they said!!  So with a couple of tweaks, I'll be ready to hit the road for the summer!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment