Friday, January 3, 2014

Oh My Aching Back!!!

Actually, it's my shoulders!!  I thought I had planned everything out in plenty of time to be ready to leave for the rally.  I miscalculated by several days ... now I'm playing catchup, most of which is pretty strenuous work, resulting in sore muscles.

Washing the RV and the car, hooking up the horse trailer and hefting bags of grain and bales of hay has taken it's toll, not counting the endless trips up and down the steps of the RV with boxes full of heavy stuff!!  I need three of me!!  I know there would be an inexpensive wash in Indio or Yuma, but everyone I know arrives with a sparkleing clean rig.  As soon as they stop, I see guys out cleaning the front of their RV's before the slides are out!!  Heaven forbid I should arrive with bugs and dirty streaks!!!   Okay, enough complaining!!!

Today is another jam packed day of fun, finishing up odds and ends and loading the last of the food.  I'm very much looking forward to getting on the road again and meeting my RV friends for some good times.  In the end, the sore muscles will be worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment