Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Winter Scarf Finally Comes In Handy

Still sick ..... taking antibiotics and benadryl.  I'm wearing that old winter scarf I have to cover my face so I don't pass on any germs.





Yesterday was interspersed with sneezing, followed by the inevitable coughing.  It's oh so fun to have your throat feel like it was rasped with my dad's best horse shoeing equipment.
It's my last day of work.  So sorry I'm going to miss the going away party.  I'm looking forward to counting the hours on the couch!!  There are a few more stories to come, but I'm just too tired to think right now.

Total miles walked so far:  216.09





10 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling well enough to enjoy the party.
    How did your mileage go down? Must have been walking backwards.
    Be Safe and Enjoy the couch.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully soon you'll be feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta feel better soon, being sick is no fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh totally agree!!! Obviously mine is nothing to your's. I sure hope YOU are better soon!!

      Delete
  4. Adding to the that sucks list...missing the going away party.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad about missing the party - being sick is the pits!

    ReplyDelete