Friday, June 13, 2014

Somewhere Outside Jefferson City, Missouri

We are parked just East of Jefferson City a few miles, exactly where I don't know!!!  I have no Sprint Internet service, no antenna TV, no satellite (trees) and barely a two bar very slow AT&T phone service.  It is a nice green park with pull through sites and plenty of room, near the Osage River for $24.50 a night. The gentleman that checked us in ran out of invoices so I have nothing that has the name on it. Maybe someone can check their campground book and tell me where I am!!!!!

Tom has good local TV with his antenna he can raise up, and Barbara was able to find a local wifi but service is slow!!

I had power surges this morning on 50 amp which shut me down and I attribute it to the park. I was plugged in to 50 amp all week at the Escapees Turkey Creek park without a glitch. I switched over  to 30 and all is working fine now.  Just when I think the ghostly is gone, he strikes again!

By the way, the Escapees Turkey Creek Park just a mile South of Branson, is awesome. Full hookup 50 amp in a pull through ran me $150 for the week. No discount for a pull through.  Good power, good TV and good AT&T phone. Sprint Internet was great too.

We are visiting the Capitol of Missouri today and will be in Kansas City Saturday. Since I can't post pics as I write this on my phone, I'll post them later.  Hoping someone can find me .....

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the Osage Campground

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are SO right!!! I saw the sign when we left this morning!!!

      Delete