Monday, March 16, 2015

I Think I'm Going To Live ..... Maybe!!

Not sure I'm out of the woods yet, but this morning I feel like I might just survive to RV another day.  Yesterday, day six, was the worst ever!!  I wonder if I suffer more due my age or if the cold/flu bug is more virulent than ever??  I sneezed at least twice every ten minutes the entire day, giving me a nice black eye and pulled muscles in my back.  I thought I was in pretty good shape physically, but this stuff is kicking my butt!!

Thanks so much to my readers who gave me suggestions this last week ... I very much appreciate your input, and am taking every idea to heart!  I'm getting a bottle of original Listerine to gargle with at the first sign of a sore throat, and picking up a Z-Pack next time I'm near the border!!

I'm pretty sure I sneezed all my brains out, because I couldn't think clear enough to heat up another awful tasting NutriSystem meal.  Instead in a rash moment of insanity, I made macaroni and cheese!!   I divided it up into 6 little containers, 3 of which I have already eaten!!  Not that I could taste anything ... but at least I didn't feel quite so deprived!!  I hope those brain cells grow back because this could mean the death of my diet!!

Two more days on the couch and I should be good to go to the Quilt show in Sacramento.  I only need to wash the windshield on the rig, throw in some food and fill the water tank.  Oh ... and check the tire pressures, wash the jeep, check the jeep tires, get fuel, check the batteries, gather my camera gear and some clothes, check the dog food situation ....... I guess it's a pretty long list.  I better get busy!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to hear you are feeling at least a little bit better. You might want to consider adding zinc and emergenC to your list also . We start those at the very first sign of not feeling good.

    ReplyDelete