Friday, September 11, 2026

NEVER FORGET

 


NEVER FORGET

We are ever so lucky we were not in New York on this day 25 years ago.  I feel ever so blessed that I get to look out my window and see this beautiful sunrise on this morning.



It seems that many folks, even in New York, have completely forgotten what happened and who caused it.


Just imagine if one of these people was you and your only choice was to burn alive or jump to your death.


2977 people died on that day and we should NOT FORGET them, or those that rushed to try and save their lives, who also lost their own.


We can never forget this happened or it will happen again and again.  I'm praying for the families of those who were lost on this day, and those who sacrificed their lives to save others.



20 comments:

  1. I will never forget.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless Them. We will never forget.
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tribute Nancy. Always remember and never forget. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine people who were born then just turned 25 and probably didn't even know about it.

      Delete
  4. Such a touching tribute, dear friend. Yes, we must never forget!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the younger generation has the same thought.

      Delete
  5. Never Forget. Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty sure people haven't forgotten....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our generation has not forgotten ... I'm hope the next one remembers too.

      Delete
  7. How can we forget. PTSD anyone? Some believe it was not as they say. Yes, people died, sadly, but who really caused their deaths? You're telling me that all collapsed and the passports just fluttered to the ground for them to find. OR the BBC reporting building 7 was down before it was. Please. Sick of this shit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a horrible thing to happen to innocent people.

      Delete
  8. I was listening to a podcast yesterday that said something like 32% of the population was not even born when this took place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard that too. Seems hard to believe it's been that long.

      Delete