Tuesday, February 21, 2023

If It's Weird, It Happens To Me

 I'm thinking my phone was hacked.  Not sure how they can do that, but weird things have been happening with my email accounts on my phone.  I can't send anything and all of my email suddenly appeared in my inbox ... including 279 junk emails.  

That's a big problem since I do everything with my phone.  SO ... there are no pictures today since it decided my password is incorrect, even though I can access the account(s) with that password on my computer.  

I've sent 15 emails and none of them are going through.  This is going to be time consuming, frustrating and downright screaming material!!!

This sort of thing isn't even to scam you out of your money.  It's just to irritate you .... and its working.

What else is weird?  I caught a poor gila woodpecker in a rat trap.  UNDER THE HOUSE!!  How in the heck does THAT happen??

The only thing I can think of is when the plumber had the hot water heater out of the closet.  But isn't it completely surrounded with wood?  I double and triple checked the entire outside of the foundation and there is NO place anything could possibly get in.  

It's just weird.  

So here's a pretty sunset picture while I go crazy trying to beat the scammer.  Wish me luck!!




21 comments:

  1. Bummer about the phone. I am sure you restarted your phone. Maybe try deleting the email accounts on your phone and reinstalling them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try going back to bed and getting up later. It might just be a bad dream! Hopefully, it is something simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I doubt they hacked but more likely the email program. It’s not the entire phone doing things odd. Just one program. Just a thought. It is odd about the woodpecker as well. You certainly do seem to have a very interesting life, you cram a lot of events into it. Lol.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird things happen around me all the time. I'm a magnet! LOL

      Delete
  4. Doug Took the words right off my finger
    If you’re using Google or chrome as your Search engine?
    There are so many other people that have their finger on your phone.. most of them speak Russian and Chinese so you don’t have enough fingers. try shutting it off and restart it 🤷‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you uploaded an app or unintentionally opened an email file you don’t normally do in the last month ☑️

      Delete
    2. I think it was both a glitch and a bad guy!

      Delete
  5. It's not just you. This morning my email is fine, but the last day and a half, half of my junk mail was going into my Inbox. I checked every setting possible as I only receive known contacts into my Inbox. Nope, nothing was changed. Hope it has fixed itself for you.
    PS You are like the morning newspaper. I read your post each morning before I start my chores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha ... writing about all this crazy stuff is how I get in my laughs for the day! I'm glad to know it wasn't just me, because that's how it started.

      Delete
  6. Well that is weird about the phone and the woodpecker. Good luck! On the other hand beautiful sunset picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe your phone needs a "hard restart"? Google: Force-Restarting an iPhone ### with the ### being your phone model, like iPhone8. Sometimes these electrical gadgets just need a clean restart...number one way to fix a windows computer, for instance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally got it straightened out. Yes, I have had to do a hard restart in the past.

      Delete
  8. Good luck with the phone. The sunset picture is totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry about the phone and the unlucky woodpecker. In death, he learned a valuable lesson. 😪

    ReplyDelete
  10. A while back I had a similar problem on my iPad…junk mail and trash being sent back to my in box. It corrected itself or maybe it was just magic, who knows🤷 Doris from Pa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Doris. Seems lots of people have had this problem. I can't help but wonder why!

      Delete