Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The End of the Story and a Couple Queens

Buttoning up the loose ends, the Tiffin Field Representative Scott will be at my home at 11:00 today to replace the engine cover in the bedroom portion of my new Phaeton, with approximately 10 screws.  I really didn't feel comfortable doing this one myself.  There is a rubber seal around the edge, and to say it's a tight fit is an understatement.  I suppose I will never have to gain access again, but I'm guessing SOMEONE will at some point ... personally, as well made as I think my coach is, this definitely needs some redesigning.  Tiffin and their employees however, need to be congratulated for providing plain old fashioned service, and going above and beyond!!!  They'll get lots of free advertisement from me!!!

On a lighter note, I just finished processing the images from the Cactus Queen Contest at the Gypsy Rally in Yuma Arizona.  Even though it was a month ago, I wanted to be sure these guys got their "due" for their performances ... or maybe just because they've got guts to stand up on stage dressed like this!!!  I apologize that I don't have names .... but they would probably rather you didn't know anyway!!  




And the Cactus Queen of 2012 is ...............  Nick looks a little scared!!!  


Until next time ............ 


No comments:

Post a Comment