Monday, April 23, 2012

The Blond, The Smart Cookie and The Flirt ......

So which one do you think made the deal????   I know, I'm a  b a a a d girl, but when you are single and female, dealing with a male world (especially when it comes to buying/selling cars), you do what you gotta do!!  So the blond Nancy went to see the "New Owner" dealership, saying she wasn't really sure why, but all the "RV Guys" said don't get an all wheel drive vehicle.  That said, they smiled and handed over a check for $16K for my Corvette, which I'm sure they will sell on the lot for $25K (minus all the things they are going to have to fix  ...  hehehe).

Nancy The Flirt, went across the street to buy the jeep!!  The one I found was in Dublin but the dealership there thought they had a buyer, so wouldn't send it along.  The Fleet Manager working for me did find one in San Francisco on Friday ... he drove up there Saturday to pick it up.  Now that's service!!   By the time he returned, I was at the Art Hop, so I made arrangements to pick it up today at noon.  And VOILA !!!!!  My 2012 Jeep Liberty Lattitude.
It did have a couple extra things, like leather seats and back-up assist so I don't crash into things ... but surprisingly enough, it ended up costing $1500 less than the original estimate.  The Smart Cookie checked out all the specs and everything was there, so I drove it home.  I love that my phone connects through the car radio for hands free calling ... you just tell it what you want and it does it, even changing the radio stations!!!  Not an exact match on color, but it works for me!!!!!

Next is to head to Camping World for the tow package, except I can't even find out where they are because their website is down.   I tried calling, but after 30 minutes on hold, I gave up.  Their sale ends on May 6, so hopefully I make this next deadline.  I think Smart Cookie will make that deal!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment