Friday, February 7, 2014

WE HAVE RAIN!!!

It rained most of the day here in the Central Valley ... we definitely need it ... but it put a hitch in the gitalong of the tree job.  With that postponed, I was hoping it would rain enough to give the Phaeton a good wash, which didn't work out either!!

This would be a day to sit on the couch and knit my newest project.  How such a small scarf could have so much affect on me ... I've restarted it 9 times now (I think this is a record).  Once I actually got about 9 inches done, and in a flash, stitches disappeared.  No matter how hard I tried to concentrate, somewhere between finally finding the line of pattern to follow and looking back at the yarn between my fingers ... poof!!!  In the next row the pattern would be wrong!!  I need to find someone to give me a class in fixing mistakes ... although usually I can't even FIND them!!!

Not sure if the tree will be worked on today or not, so I'm in a holding pattern.  If I can muster up some gumption, I'll start on that RV shed project.  It's makes me cringe just thinking about it, but baby needs a roof over her head!!  Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. Frankly, I hope you are postponed for a good number of days "if" it is due to rain. When we were in Sacramento area I saw how low Folsom Lake, Lake Oroville, Shasta Lake, and other smaller lakes were at. I know from experience that one good rainy March can fill them up, but I have never seen them this low before. --Dave (GoingRvWay.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really are at a crisis state. Hope it ends soon!!

      Delete