Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Technical Difficulties!!!

"Steaming to the Big Hole" and "Jerome Mining" will have to wait.

We left the Grand Canyon and wound our way down the mountains to the Thousand Trails Campground just outside of Cottonwood Arizona.  GREAT RV park .. I can't believe all the amenities they have here, including 50 amp hookups.  It only gets up to 85 degrees or so but the sun is very hot and the air conditioning much appreciated by the puppies.  The goatheads and stickers I could do without, but the park is clean and green!  The problem is my Sprint wireless MiFi is  s l o w w w w as is my AT&T phone.  I could go to the Meeting Room and use theirs, but Patty and I are up early exploring the local areas, including the old copper mining town Jerome and today on to Sedona, while Dan checks out tractors.  No time for blogging when great shopping is within 50 miles!!!

In a couple days we will be back in Lake Havasu and I'll continue.  Hope to have some great images of Sedona for you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment