Thursday, September 10, 2026

THEY'RE BACK!!!!

LIZARD COUNTER:  21 


True to blogger form, it will not let me upload pictures, only videos.  They better get their act together before everyone flees the sinking ship!!!  

To start the day, I had a lovely picture of a dead lizard to show you.  Yes, that makes 21!!  This one was a breakfast special.  Oh the fun!!

The morning went by quickly as I raced off to Hilmar to have the last four veteran quilts quilted.  Of course I had to wash the dirt off the van windshield first so I could see.  True to my luck, I forgot to fully close the driver window.  There went 30 minutes drying up the interior.

On the way home I got diesel.  I'll wait to show you that picture until Blogger straightens up and flys right.

Backing into the back yard, I noticed I had forgotten to grab the camera from the night before.  I put a nice egg out for whoever might be interested.  At first it was Kitters.  I knew the egg I put out was missing, and I thought it might have been her that took it.


NOPE!  THEY'RE BACK!!  The foxy twins are back in town checking out the grocery store.  Sorry kids, the store is closed except for one lonely egg.  It didn't take long for him to snag it.


Not long after, I discovered not one, but TWO were visiting.  I'm glad to see them back, but that's probably why the wild kitties have been few and far between.  I did notice last year however that the cats and the fox were in the same locale and not the least bit interested in each other.  At first sight, you know what I thought this was, right??


Oh so sadly, I spent the next FOUR HOURS ... a record ... at the accounting job, trying to teach the new gal how to pay bills online.  It takes forever when you first start because you have to input every name, address and account number, not to mention being extra careful to choose one of MANY accounts to take the money from.  

By the time we got done, I was exhausted.  I always am after a late night of Bingo!!

Today will be no better as I have that DMV appointment, followed up with a Trustee Meeting.  Let the good times roll!  That's a joke.  

Here's hoping Blogger gets back on track.  I'm tired of messing with them!!  I'm not sure if it's the new updates they are not compatible with or if they got hacked.  

Anyhoo .... see you tomorrow, God willing and the creek don't rise!!





4 comments:

  1. You have a busy day and hope it goes well Nancy.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy day for you. Hopefully you can get a little rest.
    Frances:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DMV vs Trustee Meetings...even if there was a choice of doing just one....I think the Trustee meeting would be the winner. Doing BOTH the same day....crazy, just crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Nancy, DMV and Trustee's meeting on the same day! Good luck with the DMV, not a favorite place to visit, just ask anyone with a California driver's license. Take care and good luck!

    ReplyDelete