Thursday, May 26, 2016

I'm Off To Class!!

There's something not quite right about having to leave the house before 10:00 in the morning.  I'm an early bird, always getting up by 5:30 at the latest, but apparently that has nothing to do with actually going OUTSIDE before the appointed hour.  I feel like I'm a hundred years old, which doesn't bode well for bunny.

The plan is to get my act together and get on the road for the 1-1/2 hour drive in order to finish up this project.  After a late Bingo meeting yesterday, my mind is a little fuzzy.  Add to that two huge pieces of Costco pizza and I'm feeling kinda blimpy, pretty much like a Monday ... please just let me crawl back in bed and sleep all day ... morning!!
At any rate, I'm OFF to class!!  I'll see you when bunny is done!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the bunny.What is the technique called?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's similar to appliqué, but there's no hand sewing. The pattern is from Fiberworks.

      Delete
  2. Love the bunny.What is the technique called?

    ReplyDelete